Tuesday, October 6, 2009

John Deere Birthday

I may be the world's worst blogger.....this is my attempt to catch up.

In June of this year I asked Matthew what kind of birthday party he wanted for the BIG 3. Then I proceeded to ramble off a list of his favorites....Sponge Bob, Thomas Train etc. He told me, "NO MOM, I want a John Deere Tractor Pool Party at Aunt Nette's house!" Hmmm.....that could be fun. What does it take to create the best darn John Deere Tractor Pool Party I asked myself.....and here is the answer:

(1) Adorable John Deer Tractor Cake..........thanks Summer!

(+) John Deere party paraphernalia

(+) John Deere Pinata

(+) Presents

(+) Kids to help open the presents

(+) More present opening

(+) Off key birthday singing....thanks Uncle Brynt!

(+) Everyone's favorite Grandma who is happy to be in the middle of the swimming pool action

(+) The best pool party house around......thanks Aunt Nette!

PLUS MOST IMPORTANTLY.......the people we love.

Thank you all for coming......what a great day!
Who knew a "John Deere Tractor Pool Party" could be so much fun?!

No comments: